8 Ten Minute Inexpensive Quick Healthy Meals for 1-4 Hungry Appetites
1. Pasta Party. 1/2 lb Whole wheat pasta cooked and mixed with garlic powder, olive oil, salt, pepper, and a touch of sugar. Mix well and add two cups broc (cooked or raw).
3. Semi-homemade Chili. 2 large chilis from Wendys, mixed with 1/2 cup water and one can kidney beans, drained. Heat up again to serve 3 to 4. Sprinkle a little more chili powder on for dad. Ask for extra crackers at Wendys. We grew up eating chili over a piece of bread.
Put apples on each person's plate and supply six community bowls for dipping. a. almond butter and a touch of honey stirred in b. dry pumpkin pie spice c. sprinkles d. salt e. coconut f. sunflower seeds
g. caramel sauce
5. Chicken Salad with fruit. One cup chicken salad mixed with one cup chopped apples and one cup red grapes. Mix well and set on individual salad bowl filled with spinach leaves.
6. Potato dippin' Party. One raw red potato, washed and cut into small thin slices. Choices for dipping
a. salt b. crushed walnuts c. brown spiced honey mustard
7. Pumpkin French Toast. Prepare one small mixing bowl with beaten two eggs, 1/2 cup milk or cream, 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice, and 1/2 cup pumpkin puree; mix well. Heat frying pan and grease with margarine or spray. Dip each slice of bread into pumpkin/egg mixture for a second on both sides. Fry dipped bread on both sides. Serve with real maple syrup.
8. Kale Roll-ups. Stir in a separate mixing bowl, 1 lb. washed Kale leaves with 1/2 cup walnut oil. In each individual kale leaf, roll up olives in some, carrot sticks in some, and cashew butter into kale leaves and tack with a toothpick. Perfect for having at the table while you are talking with friends or doing a game or puzzle together.