Sunday, June 27, 2010
Friday, June 25, 2010
Ten Signs It's Time to Clean Your House
1. You hear your husband's muffled voice but haven't been able to spot him for 3 days.
2. The Orkin Man asks if he can spray you and your husband.
3. The clothes you left in the dryer are back in style -- just in time for your 20-year class reunion.
4. The expiration date on the milk carton coincides with the Apollo 11 moon landing.
5. Mistaking your home for a nearby landfill, Waste Management trucks begin unloading in your driveway.
6. Archeologists at the local university ask if they can excavate your living room.
7. The dishes in the sink are growing stalactites and stalagmites.
8. The frozen meat in the freezer is from the last Ice Age.
9. You find a large sum of cash under the couch cushions -- and it's all Revolutionary War currency.
10. You finally found your children's homework -- and your children.
Posted by Cheryl Moeller: Stand up Comic for Moms, Syndicated Mom Humor Columnist, Conference Speaker, Author, Cookbook writer, and Mom of 6. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org at 10:19 AM