1. Clean the light fixtures, inside and outside the house (and put back together and up.)
2. Wash the windows, inside and outside the house. And "weed and seed" the yard.
3. Detail the inside of the car. Outside, also!
4. Babysit, so mom can take dad to see the sunrise on Lake Michigan (or maybe the sunset).
5. Take mom to visit grandpa and grandma or one of her sisters.
6. Promise to read your Bible, cover to cover, before the end of the year.
7. Take down the fort in the backyard, that doesn't have a floor to it, any more. Cut up the wood from the fort, to be used for camp fires in the backyard.
8. Fix the small hole in the back screen door, before it becomes the big hole in the back screen door.
9. Drive mom to see Ronald Reagan's birthplace in Tampico, Illinois.
10. A framed new picture of all six of her children (now seven with new son-in-law).
11. Homemade cards are the best!