Saturday, May 19, 2012

As a Mom, I'd like to know...

       -  What my kids say to people on the other end when they get to the phone and answer (and hang up) before I do?

-         Why my kids put 81 bottles of red food coloring in the pancakes that they made for my Valentines’ Day Breakfast in Bed?

-         What was my sister thinking when she made a full-size macramé refrigerator for my birthday gift?

-         What was my neighbor thinking when he attached the baby stroller with a rope to his bicycle?

-         What was my husband thinking when he planted 1,700 watermelon seeds in our 4 inch x 4 inch garden plot?

-         Why the mayor won’t let me have goats in my city yard so I don’t have to mow the lawn?

-         Where are the tiny little green army men who are willing to scrub my dirty bathroom while I sleep?

-         Why the number of Bazooka Jo Bubblegum wrappers is over 1,000,000 just to get a free whistle?

-         Why the most wanted Christmas toy is always in big supply in a city 12,000 miles from me?

-         Why my kids put purple koolaid in the piñata hanging in the living room over the beige couch?

No comments: