Sunday, January 1, 2012

Not me! Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to MyCharmingKids; her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.  Click here

Not me! I won't break my New Year's Resolutions - not at least until next week!


January 1st: "I will learn to sleep standing up."

Not me! but this is what happens One Week Later: "I won't fall asleep behind the wheel."

January 1st: "I will find at least one pair of matching socks."

Not me! but this is what happens One Week Later: "Finding one pair of matching socks is statisically identical to being hit with a meteor, while vacationing in Florida."

January 1st: "I will use only one email address."

Not me! but this is what happens One Week Later: "I will go from eight to seven email addresses."



January 1st: "I will exercise every single day in 2009, for at least one hour."

Not me! but this is what happens One Week Later: "I'll buy a DVD of the 2008 Olympics and watch it for 30 minutes a day."




January 1st: "I will not only wash, but also dry all our dirty dishes, immediately after each meal."

Not me! but this is what happens One Week Later: "I will train my cat to dry dishes, the dog already washes them."


January 1st: "I will remember my own birthday and celebrate in a special way."

Not me! but this is what happens One Week Later: "I will somehow forget how old I am."

January 1st: "I will make a time for reading each day in 2009."

Not me! but this is what happens One Week Later: "I will read the back of grocery store receipts to see if I have earned enough points to get for free, the featured Teflon cookware."

  Not Me’s!


Mckmama- Not Me Monday

No comments: