Laugh with me thru Motherhood. I'm an author, conference speaker with humor, mom blogger, married 35 years @bobmoeller, mom x6 including @rjmoeller, 1 son-in-law, 3 daughter-in-laws, grandmum x3. Enjoy my crazy genius. @momlaughs
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Ten Top Signs It's Time to Clean Your House
1. You hear your husband's muffled voice but haven't been able to spot him for 3 days.
2. The Orkin Man asks if he can spray you and your husband.
3. The clothes you left in the dryer are back in style -- just in time for your 20-year
4. The expiration date on the milk carton coincides with the Apollo 11 moon
5. Mistaking your home for a nearby landfill, Waste Management trucks begin unloading in your driveway.
6. Archeologists at the local university ask if they can excavate your livingroom.
7. The dishes in the sink are growing stalactites and stalagmites.
8. The frozen meat in the freezer is from the last Ice Age.
9. You find a large sum of cash under the couch cushions -- and it's all Revolutionary War
10. You finally found your children's homework -- and your children.
Momlaughs, Cheryl Moeller
It's finally out - Creative Slow-Cooker Meals!!!!