Saturday, January 28, 2012

Show Us Your Valentine's Day Gift Ideas/Homemade Gifts/Homemade Business

It is soon Valentine's Day Do you have something that you sell or make and sell that would make a great gift for Valentine's Day? One thing I love about Valentine's Day is that it's a time for romantic love, but we also make it a time for love for our children, families, and friends. I am going to make a nice meal the weekend before and have all the family in town over. We will use the best dishes because family is worth it. I'm not saving my best for someone else - my family is the best. Then, Bob and I have a special romantic weekend planned for just the two of us with an overnight in Lake Geneva, WI to celebrate 32 3/4 years marriage. Valentine's Day is my favorite.
So, do you make and sell something that would make a great gift? Or, do you know someone that does. Send this link around so everyone is included and think about supporting some of these homemade homegrown American businesses. I know I am buying my Valetine's Day cards from my friends Linda and Sania and their Love Pockets homemade business.

I love their cards and I think some of them even look like my friends who create them. :)

 Okay share and show us what you sell that would make a potential gift.

Please start adding your homemade businesses on the Linky Tool. Let's promote our talented friends. Share and Show Your Valentine's Day Gift Ideas/Homemade Gifts/Homemade Business

2 comments:

Safdar Ali said...

the handmade gift is the best gift form all the other gifts.

Send gifts to Pakistan from Australia
Send gifts to Pakistan from Australia
Send gifts to Pakistan from Australia

manoj singh said...

One great gift idea for a woman to give to her husband on Valentine’s Day which is often overlooked is a gift of flowers. Flowers are one of the most popular gifts for men to give to women on Valentine’s Day but women often do not even consider giving flowers to men on Valentine’s Day.
valentine gifts to delhi