Thursday, April 18, 2013

Keeping it Real




I committed my life to Christ at the young age of six.

But after that, the fact is in high school and college, I made some bad choices in my life. There came a day though when I made a great choice: I recommitted my life to Christ to trust Christ's plan for my life, which He had sacrificed so grieveously to provide for me.

Through the years, I may not have always liked His answers but in the end, it works! 
I suggest following Christ to others, as often as I can.  Trusting Him and giving Him complete total control is sometimes a tough day to day walk.  But, when we are His child, what peaces flows when we obey what He says through His Holy Word! 
"Anxiety in a man's heart weighs him down, but a good word makes him glad."  Proverbs 12:25   

- Cheryl
                                          My sisters and I in 1958

No comments: