I Finally Tricked My Kids Homemade Skillet Queso Dip easy recipe
(Chili's Restaurant Wanna Be)
1. One jar of this from store
2. 1/4 to 1/3 package of this: turkey precooked sausage crumbles from store
3. 1 drained can of black beans or kidney beans. maybe 1/2 can drained to start with depending on how "beany" you want it....
1. Mix all three ingredients together in the pan or glass dish you are using.
2. Cook for a couple of minutes in one of three ways.
Choice One. Maybe heat in a pre-heated oven in a small iron skillet and serve in the same.
Choice Two. Microwave in a glass dish that you will serve in?
Choice Three: Stovetop heating or on your grill in small iron skillet and serve in same
Serve with Mexican chips or veggie tray.
Yep, they thought it was from Chili's. :)