Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Kids that can and will Answer God's Call

I wish I would have been more self protective when it came to mothering, meaning saving my kids for myself.

Oh no, not me.

I told my kids
- the safest place to be is the center of God's will.
- maybe God wanted them to go where others would not go or could not go.
- their gifts were God's to use, not mine or their's.
- although they mean the world to me, I could make it without them (albeit for small periods of time. :)
- even if they were afraid, that God would be with them.
- God was bigger than their fears or mine.
- I would always be there for them even if I wasn't with them.

Psalm 27:1
The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?

 So, now the three oldest are in U.K., CA, and going to Afgan.

I wish I would have been more self protective when it came to mothering, meaning saving my kids for myself on a human level, but from heaven's point of view....

I pray
- our kids will become more and more like Jesus every day no matter where that takes them.
- our kids will have the courage to do God's will.
- our kids won't take the safe way, but instead God's way because that is the safe way.

                                                                     Our Six Kids



No comments: