Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Let the Laughter Begin

How Many Nights a Week Do you Have a Family Dinner with everyone present?  I hope more than five evenings.

Here's an easy meal menu planner that I designed.  I not only give you recipes, but with two slow cookers cooking, I create your menu for dinner (there is one chapter for breakfast, also). When you are all seated at the table; let the laughter begin.

The project began because I became concerned that most families were barely eating two or three dinners together each week.  We are able to have more dinners than most families and I wanted to share our secret.  Two slow cookers make sure there is enough food, an entree and a side dish, or two choices
for picky or allergen-prone family members.

I hope you try my cookbook written to make your life easier.
Perfect for lots of people on your Christmas list, including you!
So order five copies today and solve your gift dilemna. Click here


No comments: