I don't like the new pumpkin spiced coffee creamers that are out this season, but I do like my own homemade Pumpkin Spiced Latte.
As far as Biggby, Caribou, and Starbucks Pumpkin Spiced Lattes, I love Starbucks the best. Yes, I sacrificially suffered through taste testing all of them so I could give you this review. :)
Online deal through Money Saving Mom bogo at Starbucks until the 18th of November
I found this deal online, too. If you purchase four Starbucks drinks in one visit in November, you get the fifth one free. Click here
Cheryl's Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte
½ cup milk or unsweetened vanilla almond milk or unsweetened soy milk
3 Tablespoons pumpkin puree (fresh or canned)
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1-2 teaspoons of sugar or honey or 2-3 drops of liquid stevia
pinch of cinnamon
- In a small pan on the stove, mix together milk, pumpkin, spices, and sweetener..
- Cook on medium heat on the stove top for a couple of minutes, stirring the whole time.
- Remove from heat, place in your blender and process for 30 seconds or until foamy.
- Pour coffee into a large mug, add the foamy milk mixture on top.
- Add pinch of cinnamon on top.
More of Cheryl's Great Pumpkin Recipes
Pumpkin Wild Rice Soup
Charles Sumner Pumpkin Soup